Friday, January 2, 2015

A Fresh Start | 2015









Happy New Year! It's that time again for getting organized and following through with your New Year's resolution(s)! Did you make any this year? I don't usually make resolutions per se, but I do have a few areas where I want to make some improvements this year – such as drinking more water, taking better care of myself generally, increasing my gym time to train for this year's Tough Mudder, and so on.

Getting more organized is always on my list – New Year or not! Above are a few of my pics for sticking with a "Get more organized in 2015" resolution!

{ 1. Paper Mate Flair Pens. I use these babies to color-code my day planner and the activities/events for everyone in our family; 2. Nate Berkus Gold Scissors. Nothing makes a desk look prettier than a few gold accessories; 3. Sugar Paper's 2015 Planner. I use this one every year; 4. Thank You Notes from Sunlit Letterpress. You vowed to write thank-yous for your holiday gifts – now is the time to get it done! 5. Nate Berkus Gold Stapler; Mr. Berkus can do no wrong; 6. Custom Calligraphy Letterpress Business Cards from Sunlit Letterpress. Get your business and social life in gear with custom cards that leave a lasting impression; 7. Custom Calligraphy Digital Business Cards from Sunlit Letterpress. Our digitally-printed custom calligraphy cards are crisp and elegant, with a lower price tag and faster turnaround than our letterpress options; 8. Threshold Kitchen Canisters. Though meant for your kitchen, I use a variety of these pretty canisters to store desk accessories like clips, pens, etc.; 9. Letterpress Lovers Club Subscription from Sunlit Letterpress. Be extra organized and always have stationery on hand for birthdays and other celebrations. Fresh stationery is delivered monthly with this subscription box service, and averages about 4-5 cards per mailing; 10. The Lettermate Addressing Guide. Your card recipients will think you are both talented and organized when you create beautiful envelopes using this guide for your lettering. No more uneven lines or badly centered writing! }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...