Thursday, October 25, 2007

Holiday Sneak Peek...


Two days ago, I placed my photopolymer plate order with Boxcar Press in NY state, and they are currently on their little way via UPS to my studio. Above is a little sneak peek at a portion of one of the designs I will be printing. The Sunlit Letterpress 2007 holiday line will be available at Etsy between mid-end November - so stay tuned! To promote the holiday line I will be holding a little contest here on the blog - the prize? Some letterpress stationery...so again, stay tuned!

I've been hearing a lot lately about a phenomenon also known as "the sampler". A friend suggested it as a good way to promote new artsy/craftsy-type products. The website for the sampler can be found here. From what I can tell, it looks like you send in so many products, and "the sampler" elves (or non-elves - not too sure who the worker bees are) send out your samples to members of the media all over the world. I'm curious if any AIL readers have tried this promotion tool and if they had any good results...

Back to work...

Happy letterpressing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...