Monday, February 18, 2008

Random News & Updates

I am trying to keep up with the blogging, but sometimes it's so hard! I've had a very busy few days since my last post - some custom printing projects have kept me at the press, and some web work at my graphic design studio has kept me at the computer quite a bit. On the weekend I took a few hours to do something fun with a friend - shopping. Simple, wonderful shopping. I find that running a graphic design business and a printing studio tends to eat up a lot of my "fun" time on weekends, so sometimes I need to schedule in some me time. Anyways, it was good to get out and have a change of scenery.

For those who have contacted me about stores carrying my Ready-to-Wear stationery line in Vancouver, take note - Gingerly, a new store carrying local and Canadian designer accessories and decor, will have its grand opening on March 8th from 10am-6pm. Be sure to check it out - along with Sunlit Letterpress stationery, you'll also find collections from Filou Jewelry, Patina Leather Goods, Track & Field Designs, Gingerly Designs, and many more. Be sure to say hello to Megan, the shop owner:

Gingerly 11869 227th Street, Maple Ridge, BC http://www.gingerlydesigns.com/


In other news, I recently was interviewed by HOW Magazine for an upcoming issue on handmade design. Check out the July/August issue for a feature on Sunlit Letterpress! I am so excited to see it - it's hard to wait for Summer!

And finally, if you've been hoping to score some custom letterpress stationery for yourself, but were waiting for a deal, then be sure to check out Vitamin V's Wedding Feature mailing on Tuesday, Feb 19th - there's a promo in there from me to you!

Happy letterpressing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...