Wednesday, March 12, 2008

All the pretty horses...





© 2008 Sunlit Letterpress

The above invitations were printed over the weekend for a client putting on a horse expo this Spring. The invitations and envelopes were A7 size, and I printed the return address on the back flap of the envelope. I chose a very Spring-ish green to stand out against the fluorescent white stock.

This past Saturday my husband and I attended the opening wine + cheese for Gingerly, where our ready-to-wear line is now available. It was great to meet owner Megan and see her new store. She had lots of beautiful jewelery for sale (her own line) as well as handbags, stationery, accessories, etc. I picked up a few gifts for friends while I was there, so some birthday shopping is already done for the year!

This week I have a custom business card order to print, and lots of non-printing jobs to finish for my graphic design studio. I'll be spending more time at the computer than with the press.

Happy letterpressing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...