Friday, April 18, 2008

Catching up...

I'm back from a quick trip to the Mayan Riviera. It was so nice to lay in the warm sun and relax. Although I love what I do, I find that running my own business really eats up the times during the day that if I had a strictly 9-5 job I would be able to use for myself. This makes vacation time even more important, especially for my sanity.

Since being back I had a chance to finish up a couple of projects, including some custom flat notecards for client Doree, a writer in NYC. It was a pleasure to work with Doree and the cards are now on their way to the Big Apple.



This weekend I will be spending time on getting prepared for the Got Craft show (May4th, Vancouver). I need to organize my items and finish up the printing of my swag for the swag bags. What is a swag bag? It's a bag of free goodies from all the vendors at the Got Craft show - and the first 30 people in the door get one. Last year's bags were very cool, and this year will be even better - I hear the bag itself is Gocco printed, and among other treats in the bag, there will be a copy of Craft Magazine, the sponsors of the event.

Back to work...Happy letterpressing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...