Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Spring Flowers...



© 2008 Sunlit Letterpress


Above are some photos of some notecards I've been working on for the Etsy shop, and for the Got Craft show coming up in May. I must admit, I'm pretty excited for Got Craft this year - last year was great, and this year they are having a breakfast reception before the show for local media and retailers. If you fit into either of these categories and want to attend, please contact Andrea or Rob at Lotus Events for all the details.

I just read over the list of other vendors attending the show and I think the line-up looks awesome - other vendors include Olive, Anabella Designs, BuenoStyle, Track & Field Designs, and more. I can't wait!

Thank you to everyone who posted or emailed me with their comments about the Alchemy post. It's great to hear what other designers and crafters think. For those of you who haven't already joined the NO!Spec movement, I encourage you to - whether you are a designer, printer, artist or crafter (or all of the above!). NO!Spec is a campaign that serves as a vehicle to unite those who support the notion that spec work devalues the potential of design and ultimately does a disservice to the client.

This week I am working on the design for some custom notecards for a new client in Brooklyn, and am trying to get product ready for my Etsy shop and for the Got Craft show. The more time you spend on your Etsy shop and listings, the more you sell, and it's time to get back at it.

I'm also planning for a little bit of this sometime next week... :)



Happy letterpressing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...