Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Random Post...


This post really has nothing to do with letterpress, so I apologize in advance. I have been neglecting my blog a little bit so I will be posting a few new items over the next while to catch up. The above photos are of two paintings I saw while on vacation in Mexico in April. The photos were in the Barcelo Maya Hotel in the Mayan Riviera. Sadly, the digital camera does not do the paintings justice or capture the amazing detail that you can see in person. If anyone knows who the artist is, please leave a comment. I wrote it down somewhere but have since lost the information. One day when I have a large wall space to fill I would love to own some of this artist's work. The paintings themselves were very large and very striking - with the black and white contrasting with the red detail. This artist's work was truly inspiring.

Happy letterpressing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...