Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving...



I am just taking a quick break from cooking my Thanksgiving dinner (Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends!) to post a few sneak peak pictures of some new limited edition greeting cards that will be available in our Etsy shop sometime next week. Pictures of the full set to follow.

I realize I've not been keeping up with our blog as I'd like to lately, so I will try to have more regular posts. We've been busy in the studio with custom stationery orders, and with getting ready to launch some of our holiday stationery items, and I've had a few personal issues weighing heavy on my mind lately, so posting regularly has taken a bit of a back seat.

This weekend my husband and I attended a funeral for my husband's friend's daughter - who recently lost her battle with brain cancer. She was only six years old. This Thanksgiving we will be grateful for the time we have with our loved ones, and for the special places like Canuck Place that provide comfort and support for sick children and their families (click here to donate).

Happy letterpressing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...