Friday, January 9, 2009

Indie I Do Free Ticket Winners


Using the Random Number Generator I've drawn names from the comments for the free tickets to Indie I Do. The winners are Comment #3 (Natasha) and Comment #4 (Lianne) (I excluded the comment from Leah as it wasn't related to the show).

Natasha and Lianne, please contact me via e-mail (info at sunlit hyphen letterpress dot com) a.s.a.p. (and please send me your postal address in your email) for information on registering your free passes. To ensure that the passes are used, if I don't hear from you by the 14th, I will give the extra passes to the others that left comments. This also means that you've won a pack of letterpress notecards and a Wedding Stationery Planning Kit - so come and find me at the show to pick these up!

Happy letterpressing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...