Friday, January 15, 2010

Indie I Do Ticket Winners

Thank you to everyone who posted for the free tickets to Indie I Do. RCerny, Mr. Ian, and Auntie M please send an email to info at sunlit hyphen letterpress dot com and I will send you your pass number to you so that you can register your passes on the Indie I Do website and get in free! Be sure to drop by our table next Saturday to say hello!

Speaking of which, I still have a lot of work to do to get ready for Indie I Do! I'd better get cracking! Luckily the free notecards that are going in the swag bags are all printed and ready to go. Now I just have to get my supply of business cards replenished - I only have about 25 left and last year I gave out hundreds of them.

See you at the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...