Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Holiday 2010 Available on Etsy

© 2010 Sunlit Letterpress

Above are a few photos of a line of kraft holiday cards that are currently available in our Etsy shop (and will also be available at Got Craft in Vancouver on December 5th). Please note we have VERY limited quantities available for both cards. In years past, I've printed large runs of our holiday cards - but this year, with a 1-year old keeping me busy, it's been harder to do - so I have lower quantities of each for sale.

JINGLE ALL THE WAY (ETSY)
PEACE AND JOY (ETSY)

These cards are repeats of designs from previous years - however, this is the first time they are available on kraft stock.

I have a lot of updates to post for recent projects - I will try to get those up over the next few days. It turns out we won't be moving our studio in January after all, so maybe I will now have some time for blogging again!

Please be sure to visit the blog again tomorrow for some exciting Black Friday deals...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...