Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

Can you believe it is almost 2011? I can't - this year went by faster than any year I think I have lived so far. I have a ton of photos to post of recent work, but I need some time to sit down and get that done.

Please watch for the launch of our new, updated website that should be a bit more user-friendly and provide more information than our current site.

We will also be offering a couple of new design/print packages in the New Year - I hope you'll visit again soon to check them out. If you are starting a new business this year, or looking to take your current business to the next level with letterpress, you might be interested in these packages. Stay tuned!

If there is anything you'd like to see more of on this blog in 2011, please let us know by posting a comment below.

We wish you all the best for 2011! Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...