Monday, January 17, 2011

LAX Business Cards for Bethany


Above is a photo of some letterpress business cards we created for Vancouver wedding photographer Bethany Schiedel. Her work is just beautiful - be sure to check out her website and blog. I love the interesting locations and backgrounds she finds to compose her photos.

Bethany wanted something simple for her cards, so she chose the "LAX" design from our Ready-to-Wear line of letterpress business and calling cards. She wanted to keep the layout of the LAX card, but change the font to match the one she already uses for her business - no problem! A little alteration and her card was ready for printing.

If you are looking for letterpress business or calling cards give us a shout - we look forward to helping you create the cards of your dreams!

Oh, and p.s. Yes, we used the Eric Murphy character from Entourage as the inspiration for the "LAX" card design. We are big Entourage geeks around here.

1 comment:

  1. I cannot tell you how thrilled I am with my business cards! I absolutely love them. People are always amazed by them and I feel so confident handing them out!

    Thank you for the kind words about my work!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...