Monday, January 17, 2011

Letterpress Rose Wedding Invitations


Above is a photo of custom letterpress wedding invitations we designed and printed for our close friends Aaron and Yumi. Our friends wanted something simple, with pink and navy ink, and a single rose - so this was the result. The invitation was printed on 110% cotton 110 lb. Crane Lettra in Pearl White.

We attended the wedding in Victoria, BC (Vancouver Island), and it was lovely. Prior House is a luxury bed and breakfast in Victoria, and our friends provided a room for us for the night. I was a bit worried at first because we were told our room was called "the Hobbit Studio" - so I had visions of low ceilings and cramped quarters. The room was nothing like that though - designed for regular height non-hobbits, it was spacious and modern. I especially enjoyed the in-floor radiant heat, as the wedding day was a bit chilly.

If you are interested in custom letterpress wedding invitations, please contact us to discuss your needs - we look forward to answering any questions you may have!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Really a nice idea of Rose wedding invitations. You know dear I have booked a nice vow renewal location and now I am finalizing invitation cards for my big day invitation. I am sure my guests will be happy with the arrangements.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...