Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Design News | Target's Latest Design Partners


I don't know about you, but I am always so excited to hear about Target's latest designer collaborations. Honestly, I think these designer collaborations are what really draws me to Target – even if I don't always love or buy the latest designer collaboration's offerings (ahem..Peter Pilotto...an exciting line, but not my style).
















Target recently announced their latest collaborations are with my design and blog crushes Joy Cho of Oh Joy! and fellow Vancouverite (and very kind) Jan Halvarson of Poppytalk (Kate Arends of Wit & Delight will also collaborate). (I credit Jan, her blog, and her her curated online market Poppytalk Handmade for helping us promote Sunlit Letterpress and our letterpress stationery products back when we got started in 2006).

According to Target, the three will offer limited-time-only collections including party décor, paper products, and serving pieces designed in their signature aesthetic. Based on these photos and video (courtesy of Target) I can't wait to see their collections in store!

Congratulations Joy, Jan and Kate!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...