Friday, September 26, 2014

Etsy Made in Canada Vancouver Market | Tomorrow 10 AM – 5 PM, Robson Square


So what do you have planned for tomorrow? If you are a letterpress lover and want to shop for some new cards, notes, and art prints, I hope you'll come visit our booth tomorrow (September 27th) at the Etsy Made in Canada Vancouver Market at Robson Square.You can check out the lookbook for all the vendors here. If you mention our Adventures in Letterpress blog, we'll be throwing in a little extra treat with your purchase (while supplies last! so come early!). If you are early enough to the show, there are a number of swag bags available with free gifts, samples and coupons, so set those alarm clocks people!

This will be the first show we've attended since 2010 – isn't that crazy? I can't believe it's been 4 years since I set up a booth for a show (our last was a wedding show). Since then we've moved the studio a few times as well, so not only do I have trouble remembering all the items I need to bring with me, but everything is scattered in boxes throughout our storage! I know, I know, I should be better organized, but I'm not when it comes to show prep. Add in two little ones and the first week of school for one of them (because of the teachers' strike), and the start of various fall activities (ballet, gymnastics, swimming, etc.) and this has been the craziest week I've had in a while! This is probably the first time I've sat down for longer than a minute in about 7 days. Phew!

Above I posted a couple of photos of a new art print ("She Is") that we will have available at the Etsy show (and is now also available for purchase on Etsy). This passage from Proverbs is a special one for me and I have one framed for each of my daughters' rooms. Do you have any special quotes up in your home?

If you make it to Etsy Made in Canada tomorrow, be sure to pop in and say hello! We look forward to meeting you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...