Thursday, October 9, 2014

Simple + Pretty Religious Note Cards





A friend of mine's daughter was recently baptized and oddly enough (for a stationer), I could not find an appropriate card in my stock to give her. I went to the store and for the life of me I could not find a single baptism/Christian card that was not severely cheesy looking or overly ornate. So I put together a very simple cross design and printed it on our press. The cards are now available in sets of 4 note cards with kraft envelopes in our Etsy shop. A blue version and a blind impression (no ink) version will also be available soon.

For religious occasions we also have a few other note card options coming for different faiths. Stay tuned for photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...