Tuesday, February 27, 2007

An update...

Well, I'm not doing so well with this blog at the moment - things have been crazy busy at the studio with client work...but in an effort to keep things updated...here is the latest:

  1. I've ordered my custom PMS 5493 rubber ink from Van Sons, along with a rubber-based black, opaque white, and reflex blue. I wasn't 100% thrilled with oil-based inks, so we'll see how this goes.
  2. I've also ordered new gauge pins from NA Graphics in Colorado. Yep, I smashed the other two given to me by my professor, which was unfortunate. I misjudged how close they were to my boxcar base, resulting in a collision.
  3. I recently found this little webpage - a great intro for letterpress beginners.

Happy letterpressing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...