Thursday, November 22, 2007

Season's Greetings...




Above are several photos of a card I recently designed and printed. This is one of my favorites this year - I love a snowflake motif. I tried to keep the design very simple and chose a light blue ink.

This weekend will hopefully be the last of the marathon printing sessions. The Creative Finds show is coming up on December 1st, and this weekend will be my last before the show. I have a ton of printing left to do, as well as scoring, folding, cutting, and finishing up some non-card letterpress items that I will sell at the show.

If you're in the Lower Mainland, come on down to Creative Finds:

Creative Finds Art & Fine Craft Market
Saturday, Dec 1st 9:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Sullivan Hall (6306 152nd Street, Surrey BC)

In other news...I've noticed Etsy sales have really been picking up lately - I'm guessing everyone is starting their holiday shopping (perhaps now that Thanksgiving is almost over with in the US)...I wonder if Black Friday will have any effect on Etsy - I'm betting everyone will be too busy at the malls to get on the computer and shop online!

To my American friends and AIL readers - Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy letterpressing!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Erin, those cards are SO beautiful! I've found you through a string of sites, first beginning with the I Love Typography blog, where Deb from Cococello left a comment. I followed her link to her blog, where there is a link to your blog in the sidebar. Crazy these little paths we take through the Web. I'm so glad I've found your blog!

    I'm very curious how you got started in letterpress! I would love to try it some day and design cards and stationary, just as you are doing. Do you enjoy your work?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...