Thursday, May 29, 2008

Blossoms + Business Cards

I hope this post finds everyone well and looking forward to the weekend :) I certainly am. It's been a busy week. Above is a photo of some cherry blossom stationery that we printed this week, now available on Etsy. Speaking of Etsy, we unfortunately discovered the unauthorized use of one of our copyrighted photos in the Alchemy section today. The Etsy admins are on the case...

The custom monogram notecards have been selling well on our website. These notecards are a great way to get a custom product, for a less-than-custom price. You get to pick the paper, ink, card style, and monogram - we print it up and ship to you a.s.a.p.




Now I'm off to sample a drink my husband prepared for me called "the Sputnik". For those of you that have visited the Red Square bar at the Mandalay Bay (Las Vegas), you may know this libation well. This weekend we are hosting a cocktail party and the drink menu is entirely made up of martinis from Red Square that we've attempted to replicate. I guess I'll have to keep sampling until each recipe is perfected ;) (I'm kidding!)



Happy letterpressing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...