Sunday, June 22, 2008

Weekend Printing

© 2008 Sunlit Letterpress

This weekend we spent some time printing a few custom letterpress orders, including the above blind impression monogram cards for a client in the U.K. There is nothing sweeter than a crisp, blind impression. So simple and elegant.

What are you doing on July 26th? Sunlit Letterpress has been invited to attend a "Meet the Designer" event at Gingerly in Maple Ridge on Saturday July 26th - more details to follow. Come say hello and check out some of our new letterpress products. Other Vancouver-based designers will be at the event, and the Gingerly store is a perfect place to pick up unique gifts (especially for summer weddings). More information to follow in the next few weeks...

Like I promised, I will be holding a contest for some letterpress stationery soon - I just have to get things organized. So stay tuned to enter : )

Have a great week, and happy letterpressing!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Erin! Just saw your little feature in the latest HOW magazine! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erin, I'm a long time lurker on your site - I'm also a graphic designer locally who has taken a course with Jim - and I love your work.

    I was overjoyed to see you in HOW today. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Erin, I am a first timer here. Just wanted to say, gorgeous work!

    I am looking to take some beginner letterpress courses in TO, but its slim pickings.

    Will definitely be back for more motivation.

    Thanks,
    Clarice
    www.claricegomes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is looking great!! I've tagged you over at my blog; but don't feel obligated! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...