Sunday, August 21, 2011

Something Blue


Above is an old design that we used to print in two colors...it has now been printed in robin's egg blue on a lighter robin's egg blue cover stock from Paper Source. This card is available for purchase from our Etsy shop.

I really wish I had more time to keep up with our blog; it is a struggle to stay current. There are lots of projects that I'd love to post about here, and I will, but it will just take some time. Between current orders and keeping an almost-two-year-old in check, blogging has kind of taken a back seat lately. I am very happy and extremely grateful that my work allows me to raise my daughter and run my own business, often juggling both at the same time and place; however, it is certainly a challenge at times.


Anyways, if you follow this blog, thank you for sticking with me despite the lack of posts. I will continue to try to get my act together and post more photos and other tidbits as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...