Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Jobs and Workshops at Sunlit Letterpress


Hello friends! We've been getting a lot of emails lately about jobs and workshops at our studio, so I wanted to just take a minute to answer your emails en masse.

I love knowing that many of you are interested in jobs/internships at
Sunlit Letterpress - but unfortunately we don't have any openings right now. When we end up in our permanent studio it will be something to consider. Either way, I will be sure to post any updates regarding jobs and/or internships here on the blog.

I've also received a number of emails about
letterpress workshops and letterpress training. I would love to offer something along these lines in the future, but right now there is just not enough time – especially since baby #2 arrived! In the future when there is more time and a bigger studio space, I would like to be able to offer some sort of letterpress experience for those interested. Again, stay tuned to the blog as any updates will be posted here.

Thanks again for all your interest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...