Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A Bun in the Oven...

I haven't had much of a chance to sit still lately - as I prepare for the Got Craft show, but I thought I'd post one of my cards that will be for sale at the show. I have three friends that are recently pregnant, and I noticed a lack of cards on the market that express a "Yay, you're pregnant!" message. So here is my creation...

(For those of you who like my "process" posts, I apologize, but I am short on time - so you only get to see the end product :)

Happy letterpressing!





1 comment:

  1. Those are cute cards!!! Great job. I've enjoyed reading your blog as well. It's good to see other letterpress crazies are out there. I just got a Kelsey 5x8 a few weeks ago, and very excited to get it going!! I'm now just waiting (and trying to be patient) for my new rollers to get in.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...